ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <Jon.Sk...@clearswift.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:57:10 GMT
> >That's given your basedir as a pathelement - how about giving it the
> >"testing" directory instead? Isn't that the base of the
> testing classes?
>
> But I think that is correct.
> The base dir is, say, xxx.  The testing dir sits below this
> with tests that are in the testing package.
> So sitting in my xxx dir (where I run ant from) the classpath
> for these tests is testing.MyTest1 etc.

Ah, I see. Sorry, it wasn't clear.

I wonder if you could create a small but complete project - build.xml, a
Java file and the location you'd normally have the junit jar file, etc,
zip it up and post it somewhere? That's probably the best way of finding
out what's going on.

Jon

Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in compliance with its
corporate email policy using Clearswift products.
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at http://www.clearswift.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely
for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which
it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify Clearswift by emailing support@clearswift.com quoting the sender and
delete the message and any attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility
for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Clearswift domain.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content Security
threats, including computer viruses.