ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chang, Jing" <jing.ch...@tellabs.com>
Subject RE: <javac> source attribute
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:46:15 GMT
Exactly. I ran into the same problem and here is what I ended up with:

<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build.classes}" nowarn="on"
source="1.4" target="1.4">

Cheers,
Jing

-----Original Message-----
From: James Abley [mailto:james.abley@volantis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:34 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: <javac> source attribute

nowarn attribute?

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 16:31, Burgess, Benjamin wrote:
> This is as a result of using a 1.5 JVM to compile.  Only switching to
> 1.4 JVM will prevent this warning from occurring.
>
> Ben

warning:
> as
> of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as an
> identifier
>
>     [javac] (try -source 1.5 to use 'enum' as a keyword)
>
>     [javac]                             Enumeration enum =
> qb.getEnumeration();
>
>     [javac]                                             ^

> How do I remove this warning? I have used fork="true" and
> source="1.4", am I missing anything else? My Ant version is 1.6.5.
> Please advise. TQ
>

> /lim/

> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.
> TIAA-CREF
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs