ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: How to detect missing jars in a <path>?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:20:21 GMT
I *knew* there was a solution to this problem (as I'd used it several
years ago to demonstrate to an unbelieving group that application
classpath was full of junk) - and it only took me two hours to find it again...

JWhich, by Mike Clark, has a mode to validate classpaths:

To validate the class path and report any non-existent or invalid
class path entries:
java JWhich -validate
I toyed with an ant task for this way back then, but can't put my
hands on it. :(.  I think I trashed it when the "whichresource" task
made it's debut.

JWhich is available at http://www.clarkware.com/software/jwhich.zip

HTH

         Ken