ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dick, Brian E." <Brian.D...@FMR.com>
Subject RE: ant not recognizing command line argument
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:47:50 GMT
No need for any utility.

for /f %i in ("ant.bat") do @echo %~$path:i

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Rich [mailto:bill@wilandra.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:24 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: ant not recognizing command line argument

Attached is a little utility I have had for quite a while and may help. It
is a version of the which program found on many Unix systems that runs in
Windows. Place this file in a directory that is pointed to by your path
setting, open the command window where you would normally run ant, type
which ant. It should show you the first any executable that will be run if
you enter the ant command. In a normal installation of ant this should be
ant.bat. It will also show the path to the executable.

HTH Bill