ant-user mailing list archives

From "David M. Lee" <dm...@Crossroads.com>
Subject Ant 1.7
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:37:00 GMT
Anyone have any idea when Ant 1.7 will become official?  I'd really love
to start using signjar's TSA option to timestamp my .jar file
signatures.

dave
<><

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in
error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
at [emailaddress@crossroads.com] and permanently delete the copy you received. Copyright and
other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Crossroads Systems,
Inc. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message which
arise as a result of email  transmission.  Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees
should check this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty
as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.