ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Russell <>
Subject Re: WebSphere Deployment
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:16:49 GMT
There was some one on this list a while back form IBM asking about this
very question.  Not sure if he ever released anything.  From What I know
there is very little on the websphere side.

In my former job I did an automated deployment system to websphere. it
was allot of custom code and 4000 line ant scripts.  This was a very
generic ant system (with jython code written to talk to WebSphere) and
had to be able to deploy one many different applications

Alan Andrade wrote:

>Are there ant resources to install/deploy and control J2ee Application in
>websphere and weblogic Environment?
>I need a little help in writing Ant scripts for both environments.

Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.
724-368-3331 (land line)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: