ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: p4 submit problems
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:30:23 GMT
lists@bitfaeule.net wrote:

>Hello Antoine,
>
>sorry for the late reply. I have solved my problem.  :)
>
>It wasn't CC's Ant. But i upgraded to eclipse 3.1 which includes Ant1.6.5. The P4 Tasks
require jakarta-oro. Documentation says that any 2.0.x will do, but I have found out that
2.0.3 does not support a method split(collection, string, string) which 2.0.6 does.

True . the wrong is documentation is the page specific to the Perforce
tasks called "perforce.html"

>The background is as follows: In situations where the submission takes a long time, i.e
a lot of files are involved, and someone else submits something simultaneously, P4 assigns
your changelist a number that differs from the one you got when you created the changelist.
In that situation the   P4-task tries to make the specific call to jakarta-oro which is not
availabel in 2.0.3. Fix upgrade to 2.0.6.

>I think this info should be included with the Documentation for the P4-Task
>
>Greeetz
>
>Jochen

I have just changed the documentation for the next release of ant to
refer to http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

This page already says that 2.07 is required.

Cheers

Antoine