ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: p4 submit problems
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:48:53 GMT
Hello Jacques,

are you sure that your CruiseControl system on Win XP is not usins ant
1.5, where there was a bug ?

the Perforce tasks in Ant 1.6.x wait on Perforce output and error
channels to close with a join() method.
Maybe the p4.exe does not close its output/error channels properly,
leading ant to believe that p4 is still running ?

Cheers,

Antoine