ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant not recognizing command line argument
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:35:24 GMT
Safak ├ľkmen wrote:
> ANT_HOME was pointing to "D:\programme\ant".
>
> I'm sorry. I just don't know what's wrong.
>
> I have a command line utility fsum (FastSum) which I tried with command
> line arguments (fsum something.zip something.zip.md5) and it works fine.
> I think that means cmd is recognizing command line argument.
>
> I will try installing ant fresh.
>
> Matt Benson wrote:

something is wrong with your command line env. probalby the classpath or
something. List your entire environment by typing

set

at the command prompt; post the results. I would suspect trouble in

CLASSPATH
PATH

You can also edit ant.bat, comment out the @echo off line and see what
command line is being constructed.