ant-user mailing list archives

From li...@bitfaeule.net
Subject Re: AW: p4 submit problems
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:51:01 GMT
Hello Antoine,

sorry for the late reply. I have solved my problem.  :)

It wasn't CC's Ant. But i upgraded to eclipse 3.1 which includes Ant1.6.5. The P4 Tasks require
jakarta-oro. Documentation says that any 2.0.x will do, but I have found out that 2.0.3 does
not support a method split(collection, string, string) which 2.0.6 does.

The background is as follows: In situations where the submission takes a long time, i.e a
lot of files are involved, and someone else submits something simultaneously, P4 assigns your
changelist a number that differs from the one you got when you created the changelist. In
that situation the   P4-task tries to make the specific call to jakarta-oro which is not availabel
in 2.0.3. Fix upgrade to 2.0.6.

I think this info should be included with the Documentation for the P4-Task

Greeetz

Jochen