ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject Re: Building external modules with Ant
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:36:36 GMT
> I wonder how to build external (jni) modules with the help of Ant, in
> particular
> do ant include any tool for controlling the gcc/g++ compiler, when
> building a JNI
> tool. If not, are there any tool that can control the gnu autotool
> set, for building and
> linking against an external library

Ant doesn't contain that built-in (beside using <exec> to fork any
program), but an Ant extension call CppTasks, which is part of
Ant-Contrib on, does just that. There's a learning
curse to CppTasks, but it worked great for me. The mailing list to
discuss CppTasks is the Ant-Contrib one. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message