ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: using buildnumber effectively
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:45:43 GMT
You may be able to get it from cvs with some command, but I would just
put it into the properties file that the build.xml uses. Then you have
two additional steps when setting up a new branch... 1) reset the
buildnumber file to 0, and 2) set the CVS_BRANCH property in your
build.properties file.

-Rob Anderson