ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Question re sshexec task
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:17:21 GMT
> Also, just a little thing but how do I notify the developer
> of this task about the typo in the error message; he/she's
> got "invalid" spelled without the 'l'. This is an optional
> task so I'm not sure if I have to contact them directly or if
> I can get a message to them via this mailing list.
>

> Rhino

Open a bug report in bugzilla. You can also make the change to the
document or code and attach a diff to the bug report. A commiter will
review the change and commit it to source control.

See the following page:
http://ant.apache.org/bugs.html

Check out the secitons titled "Filing a Bug Report" and "Fixing the
Bug". Users, such as yourself, are encouraged to contribute to the
project.

-Rob Anderson