ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to use ANT as a command shell
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:34:11 GMT
I haven't seen it mentioned on this thread yet, but
are we all aware of commons-exec in the sandbox, which
was ported from a 1.6.x version of Ant's code?  We had
this discussion before... one idea was that if Ant
switched over we would probably depend on
commons-exec, but that our build process would suck
down the files and include that way.  We might then
have to decide how to avoid conflicting with other
versions of the library, or whether to explicitly say,
Ant 1.* includes commons-exec 1.0 or whatever, or we
could use jarjar or if bootstrapping is an issue, roll
our own similar solution.

-Matt