ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ferrer, Eric" <eric.fer...@transcore.com>
Subject RE: ant-optional.jar
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:51:46 GMT
Go to Jarhoo.com and you can search for it.  The key is to get the right
jar file for the right version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunter, Tony [mailto:tony.gunter@bearingpoint.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ant-optional.jar

Can someone tell me where to download ant-optional.jar?  I can't seem to
find it online.

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and
delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your
system.