ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Gordon" <tim.gor...@allustra.com>
Subject C preprocessor driven from ANT?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:30:21 GMT
Hi

Does anyone know of a pure-Java pre-processor that can handle c-style
multiple #include and nested #defines?

Our DB build is preceded by the SQL being subject to some C-style
pre-processing before the stored procs are run into the DB. Our DB build is
done outside of ANT using make at the moment but the only barrier to driving
it from ANT is the fact that this C-style pre-processing has to take place.

Obviously I'm after a pure-Java implementation so that I don't have to worry
about cross-platform issues, otherwise I'd just exec a resident native
binary pre-processor.

Tim

Allustra Limited
85 Gracechurch Street