ant-user mailing list archives

From Jakob Fix <jakob....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apply task trouble for command using < and >
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:39:17 GMT
Jan,

now it even looks aesthetic :-)

I've integrated jslint which checks the syntax (see
http://www.crockford.com) using another macrodef, and if all files
pass runs them through jsmin.  Well, I'm aware that this may get OT,
but I must say I learnt an awful lot.  Thanks again, Jan.

Hmm, just one small problem I couldn't solve yet.  Apply will bail out
if it tries to output a file to a directory that doesn't exist.

I attach the build.xml file (we'll see if it gets through ... Jakarta
mailing list guidelines don't say anything about attachments).  Thanks
again!

--
cheers,
Jakob.