ant-user mailing list archives

From Evgeny Goldin <evge...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant HTML documentation generation
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:54:08 GMT
Hi,

After browsing and searching this mailing list it appears to me that Ant's
HTML documentation was and still is coded by hand.
Am I right ? The reason I'm asking this question is because I would like to
generate an Ant-like HTML documentation for the
custom Ant components that we develop internally and coding all HTMLs by
hand just doesn't seem good to me.
So before I'm starting to develop some process which will generate those
HTML files automatically (from either XML or Javadocs)
I wanted to make sure there's no such a tool available yet .. Is anybody
here aware of something like that ?

Thank you !