ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: help to convert makefile to build.xml
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:59:21 GMT
You might want to give this a read:

On the Ant mailing lists it's generally considered bad form to reply
directly; please confine your responses to the list.

In any case I have no such examples, and even if I did I could not provide
them, as they would contain confidential IBM information.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

Sethu Prasad G <g_sethuprasad@yahoo.com>
11/03/2005 12:41 AM
Please respond to
g_sethuprasad

Jeffrey E Care/Raleigh/IBM@ibmus
cc

Subject
Re: help to convert makefile to build.xml

Ok fine.

Thanks indeed.

And I would like to have any sample of complex makefiles with its
equivalent build files from your end.

regards,

Sethu.

Jeffrey E Care <carej@us.ibm.com> wrote:
To the best of my knowledge there is no tool that an do such a conversion;

you must do it by hand.