ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lawrie Gallardo" <lawriegalla...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Example Ant 1.6 build files for project with multiple WAR and JAR modules?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:42:14 GMT
Hi Jan,

The project structure you describe sounds very similar to what I have been
thinking of. My problem is finding an open source project with this
structure and which has Ant 1.6 build files (or a kindly sole who has done
something similar on a commercial project and is willing to share their
efforts)...

I have had a look at the Jakarta Commons project but, unless I'm missing
something, they don't seem to have this structure - each project seems to be
built individually as a seperate Maven project?

Do you have any ideas as to other open source projects that might have the
kind of structure we're discussing, and which also have Ant 1.6 build files?

Regards,
Lawrie