ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kapta Ulo" <ulo_ka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: ant build problem?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:07:02 GMT

ok heres the xml code i'm trying to run

<target name="sign">

		<echo level="info">Signing JARS...</echo>

		<signjar keystore="${keystore}" storepass="456456"
			keypass="456456" alias="john">

			<fileset dir="${destdir}" includes="images.jar"/>

		</signjar>

		<echo level="info">Signing Done</echo>

</target>

and heres the entire output i get using the -debug flag up till ant
terminates

Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005
Setting ro project property: ant.file ->
/home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml
Buildfile: /home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml
Adding reference: ant.projectHelper
Adding reference: ant.parsing.context
Adding reference: ant.targets
parsing buildfile /home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml with URI =
file:///home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml
Setting ro project property: ant.project.name -> myProject
Adding reference: myProject
Setting ro project property: ant.file.myProject ->
/home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml
Project base dir set to: /home/solat/workspace/alpha
+Target:
+Target: genkey
+Target: sign
Setting project property: destdir -> build
Setting project property: keystore -> build/keypass
Adding reference: eclipse.ant.targetVector
Build sequence for target(s) `sign' is [sign]
Complete build sequence is [sign, genkey, ]
sign:
     [echo] Signing JARS...
Could not load a dependent class
(com/sun/media/jai/codec/FileSeekableStream) for type image
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type sshexec
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type scp
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for type jdepend
Could not load a dependent class (junit/framework/Test) for type junit
fileset: Setup scanner in dir /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build with
patternSet{ includes: [images.jar] excludes: [] }
+Task: exec
  [signjar] Signing JAR: /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build/images.jar