ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kapta Ulo" <>
Subject Re: AW: ant build problem?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:53:40 GMT
i have run ant with the -debug flag and this is what i get

Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005
Setting ro project property: ant.file ->
Buildfile: /home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml
Adding reference: ant.projectHelper
Adding reference: ant.parsing.context
Adding reference: ant.targets
parsing buildfile /home/solat/workspace/alpha/signJars.xml with URI =
Setting ro project property: -> myProject
Adding reference: myProject
Setting ro project property: ant.file.myProject ->
Project base dir set to: /home/solat/workspace/alpha
+Target: genkey
+Target: sign
Setting project property: destdir -> build
Setting project property: keystore -> build/keypass
Adding reference: eclipse.ant.targetVector
Build sequence for target(s) `sign' is [sign]
Complete build sequence is [sign, genkey, ]
     [echo] Signing JARS...
Could not load a dependent class
(com/sun/media/jai/codec/FileSeekableStream) for type image
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type sshexec
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type scp
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for type jdepend
Could not load a dependent class (junit/framework/Test) for type junit
fileset: Setup scanner in dir /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build with
patternSet{ includes: [images.jar] excludes: [] }
+Task: exec
  [signjar] Signing JAR: /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build/images.jar

>From: Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
>To: Ant Users List <>
>Subject: Re: AW: ant build problem?
>Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:12:39 +0100
>Kapta Ulo wrote:
> > when signing a jar it just crashes out of the script
> >
> > [signjar] Signing JAR: /home/adfdt/workspace/alpha/build/levels.jar
> >
> > the jar does get signed but ant terminates the script and doesn't
> > continue.
> >
>Can you try signing your jar with ant and without Eclipse ?
>if it crashes, try to run ant -debug to see what kind of output you get.
>In Eclipse there might also be a way to set the log level of ant to
>debug, but I do not know out of hand how the property is called.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: