ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: apply task trouble for command using < and >
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:52:53 GMT
ggrrr ....

next try (why does Alt-S sends (as Ctrl-Return does) and doesnt select
the subject... "nice" outlook...)

>>That's terrific, thanks a lot!  However, unfortunately, I do not know
>>how to integrate your extension of the Apply class into my
>current Ant

I think these steps should works
- compile the class (needs ant.jar on classpath)
- <taskdef>, e.g. <taskname classname="buildmagic.Apply" name="apply2"/>
- use the "new" task

>>Will your update to the "real ant task" be available in some nightly
>>build, or is a new version around the corner?  I would wait till then
>>unless given precise instructions (I'm no Java programmer :-)).

We dont have nightly builds (or has that changed???)
There are integration checks by Gump, but no nightly builds.

But you could download a svn snapshot (mmh we had cvs-snapshots, are
there any for svn?)
and build that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: