ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: apply task trouble for command using < and >
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:55:31 GMT
Usually you place a <mkdir> at the beginning, e.g. before a <javac>.
If the dir does not exist, it will be created. If if exists already, nothing happens.

Because this (javac fails if dir does not exist) is an old behaviour some build scripts
may rely on that behaviour, so we cant change that.

<include name="*.js"/>
<include name="**/*.js"/>
You dont need the first statement. ** fetches all directories - inclusive the current .

Jan