ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: config.sys not found
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:43:26 GMT
I am not sure if that is required any more. But I cant check that - Im working on XP.
Try Ant without modifying the config.sys (which should be in the root directory of the
of your windows-drive, AFAIK).
Background: in earlier stages we used a for-loop in the launcher scripts for creating
a CLASSPATH containing all the JARs in the ANT/lib directory - we dont need that any more
(since 1.6) because we have a launcher class doing that.

But, as I said, I cant promise anything, because I cant test...

Jan