ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Using mappers with delete task
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:46:27 GMT
If I have a number of files in /src with a suffix of .foo,  then how can
I specify to delete the un-suffixed files in /build  ?

For example, if I have files /src/Script1.foo and /src/Script2.foo,
files to be deleted would be /build/Script1 and /build/Script2

To accomplish this, I tried using a mapper with the delete task, but I
got an error saying the delete doesn't support the use of mappers.
Without a mapper, I can't see how this would be done.

I checked the manual entry for delete as well as searched usenet, but
nothing immediately suggested itself as a solution.

Thanks,

Carlton

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118