ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject RE: Using mappers with delete task
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:03:27 GMT

This allows the delete task to check existence of files in another
directory tree, but it does not allow to check existence of files with
different extensions (For example, given file /src/Script.foo delete
file /build/Script).   But thanks for the partial answer.

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118