ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The good ol' JUnit problem
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:04:26 GMT
Hi Jon,

long time no see.

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Jon Skeet <Jon.Skeet@clearswift.com> wrote:

> Assuming I actually *do* still have write-access, shall I add these
> two properties to the manual in SVN?

No, you don't.  This is the current list of people with write access
to Ant's svn.

ant=rubys,conor,bodewig,chrisw,sbailliez,stevel,ehatcher,bruce,antoine,peterreilly,jhm,jose,mbenson,scohen,jglick,ddevienne,jkf,alexeys

The good thing about being an emeritus committer is that you can
regain karma by asking for it.  Let us know if you want to become
active again and we can rearange things - Conor and myself (when
wearing my Gump hat) are able to grant access to you.

Stefan