ant-user mailing list archives

From "Graham, Marc" <MGra...@sscinc.com>
Subject List of directories that contain a file
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:20:46 GMT
Can anyone tell me how create a directory list such that each directory
contains a file with a given name? dirlist patterns test the name of the
directory. I want to test if the directory contains a file with a given
name.

I can get the paths to the files with filelist, and then I could select
the dirnames. Do I have to iterate using foreach? How do I get the
result to be a list of directories to pass in to some other task (in
this case subant)?

Marc H. Graham
Sr. Director, Technology
SS&C Technologies