ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <Jon.Sk...@clearswift.com>
Subject RE: The good ol' JUnit problem
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:49:52 GMT
> --- Jon Skeet <Jon.Skeet@clearswift.com> wrote:
> [SNIP]
> > I've made the change (as well as fixing up some HTML
> > problems) and
> > mailed the file to Steve for check-in. It looks like I
> don't have SVN
> > access after all - either that, or I've got a different username or
> > password to before.
>
> To commit to Apache svn you would first need to ssh into
> svn.apache.org and run svnpasswd .

Ah, right.

> I'm not sure about your
> access anyway, though.  I see from Jim Jagielski's committers
> list that you are listed as a committer, but you don't have
> any actual projects on your list anymore.

That's fine - it's not a problem at all. If I start doing more than the
occasional tinker, I can always ask and see what happens :)

Jon

Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in compliance with its
corporate email policy using Clearswift products.
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at http://www.clearswift.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely
for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which
it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify Clearswift by emailing support@clearswift.com quoting the sender and
delete the message and any attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility
for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Clearswift domain.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content Security
threats, including computer viruses.