ant-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Zafarano" <mzafar...@quinstreet.com>
Subject RE: Ant HTML documentation generation
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:43:44 GMT
Dominique, read your email.

-mez

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:ddevienne@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:00 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Ant HTML documentation generation

> BTW : Dominique, how does your proposal in bugzilla articulate with
the
> xdocs proposal of Eric/Steve ?
> Is it complementary/parallel/concurrent ?

I'm afraid it's concurrent. I want to:
1) use Ant's own IH, as opposed duplicated logic in the doc code.
2) use regular doclets as opposed to xdoclet.
3) use XSL (Saxon probably to benefit from XSL 2.0) instead of
Velocity/Anakia.

I extend IH already to extract the info I need (covers (1)). I've
prototyped the XML vocabulary the doc could follow, and this was
discussed in the list in while back. Remains to do (2), and finish up
(3).

The trouble of course is that I haven't done much to it for a long
time... I need to. I'm currently concentrating on finding a job though
;-) --DD