ant-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing files
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:36:28 GMT
I saw this the other day and was impressed. The task was creating a
log4j.properties file and putting in the correct properties.

Is there anything similar for xml files?(I prefer to use log4j.xml).

Thanks

RP

Jon Skeet wrote:

>>Does any body know how to create a property file and write
>>some properties in it from ant? Do you know any ant task
>>which can do that?
>>

>Absolutely - the <propertyfile> optional task.
>
>Jon
>

>Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in compliance with
its corporate email policy using Clearswift products.
>Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at http://www.clearswift.com
>
>This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely
for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which
it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify Clearswift by emailing support@clearswift.com quoting the sender and
delete the message and any attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility
for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Clearswift domain.

>This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.