ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Obtaining error messages from xslt task
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:42:21 GMT
Hello Simon,

ant 1.6 has a bug concerning XML processing of documents containing
entities, when the main document is in a directory whose path contains
spaces.

but this is not your problem.

these targets from ant's main build file could help you :
 <!-- helper class from Xalan2 to check for jar versioning of xml/xsl
processors -->
  <target name="xml-check" depends="check_for_optional_packages"
    if="xalan.envcheck" unless="which.present">
    <java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.EnvironmentCheck"/>
  </target>

  <target name="run-which" depends="check_for_optional_packages"
    if="which.present">
    <java classname="org.apache.env.Which" taskname="which"/>
  </target>

Cheers,
Antoine