ant-user mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Mitchell <...@imail.kwcorp.com>
Subject Re: Building ejb.jar file for webspher
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:02:23 GMT
I played with the ejbjar task a long time ago and could never get it to
do what I wanted it to.  I just use the "jar" task as follows:

            <jar destfile="${base.jar.name}-beans.jar">
                <metainf dir="${meta-inf.dir}"/>
                <fileset dir="${prod.class.dir}"/>
            </jar>

Where ${meta-inf.dir} is where my deployment descriptors, etc. are
generated and ${prod.class.dir} is where my class files are.