ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: ant build problem?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:51:33 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:
>>fileset: Setup scanner in dir /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build with
>>patternSet{ includes: [images.jar] excludes: [] }
>>+Task: exec
>> [signjar] Signing JAR: /home/solat/workspace/alpha/build/images.jar
>

> The output that follows these messages, especially a stack trace,
> would be what we'd need to troubleshoot your issue. --DD

I was thinking maybe it aint crashing, its exit(-1) ing and eclipse had
a different security manager.

but no, that isnt the case. <signjar> just executes jarsigner as a new
process, and captures the output

that leaves

  -whatever happens afterwards (can you post the whole target?)
  -jvm crash
  -trouble related to signing a JAR that is loaded in the current JVM?