ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Finkelstein <...@nosimpler.com>
Subject <subant> with genericantfile changes basedir !
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:51:33 GMT
Hi --

I have a number of <ant> sub-projects that I wish to call.  I call them
with the same ant build file.  I have a number of directories such as
    src/localization/en
    src/localization/fr
    src/localization/es
representing all the languages I need to build for.  And I use the
<dirset> element of <subant> to pluck out each language, "en", "fr",
"es", etc.

I'm also using the genericantfile attribute in <subant> to specify the
name of the build file.

What is happening is that genericantfile sets the basedir to something
like src/localization/en, whereas I really want it to remain as it was,
that is, just inherit the basedir from the project itself.

Is there a way to override the basedir?  or a better way to implement
this task?

Thanks,
Dan