ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <setproxy/> doesn't use my authentication...
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:48:02 GMT
Clifton Craig wrote:
> Ok, when I get a minute I'll trace the bug and see about filing a bug report
> and/or patch. In the interim, I didn't know about the proxy stuff in the new
> JRE. I run Linux with the KDE desktop, will it pick up my Konqueror proxy
> settings as well or do I have to install/configure gnome to get it to work?

I'm going to be honest. I havent seen any evidence it works yet. But
then I use firefox on both systems.

All proxy stuff is a dog to test. This is where we need vmware images
and automated deployment of web proxies as part of the test harness,
with ant running in a vm with no network access other than via the proxy.