ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark McKay <m...@kitfox.com>
Subject Specifiying user properties file
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 00:42:52 GMT
I'm trying to set up a situation where my users can specify a properties
file where they can set properties specific to their machines.  I have
my main build.xml file checked into my CVS repostiory, and a
default.properties file that is also in the CVS repository.  I'd like
the init task of my ant script to check if a file called user.properties
exists, and if so to load properties from that file.  Otherwise, I'd
like it to load properties fron the default.properties file.

Is there a way to do this (or something similar)?  Ant's lack of an <if>
task makes setting up something like this difficult.

Mark McKay