ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bozorgdadeh, Afshin" <AFSHIN.BOZORGZA...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Building ejb.jar file for webspher
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:09:09 GMT
Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I just did a quick test and made
a simple case which I have to test on Monday.

Is there anything I should be concern about beside the Name of the EJB
file?

Best Regards
Afshin Bozorgzadeh
Fidelity Investments Brokerage Company
FBCT ClearCase Release Engineer
Afshin.Bozorgzadeh@fmr.com
Phone           603-791-5596
BlackBerry  603-365-0205

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey Mitchell [mailto:gam@imail.kwcorp.com]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 5:02 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Building ejb.jar file for webspher

I played with the ejbjar task a long time ago and could never get it to
do what I wanted it to.  I just use the "jar" task as follows:

            <jar destfile="${base.jar.name}-beans.jar">
                <metainf dir="${meta-inf.dir}"/>
                <fileset dir="${prod.class.dir}"/>
            </jar>

Where ${meta-inf.dir} is where my deployment descriptors, etc. are
generated and ${prod.class.dir} is where my class files are.

Bozorgdadeh, Afshin wrote:

Yes the original question was regarding EJB.jar file. From what I have
read so far the only task I saw was "EJBJAR" optional task. And I could
not create an EJB.jar file yet. I was looking for the example of how to
create the EJB.jar file. If you could shear your EJB task I really
really appreciated it. Next time in CO I will buy you a Drink ;-)