ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Kuhn <bnk...@gmail.com>
Subject specify xerces basedir?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:30:50 GMT
Hi all,

I need to run some targets on a legacy build script. I'm running them from a
new build script in another directory using the 'ant' task. Unfortunately,
the legacy script uses XML entity includes and I'm getting
FileNotFoundExceptions when I run the targets. It seems like my xml parser
(I've tried Xerces 1.3 and 2.x) is using the directory of my new script
(where the JVM was started) as its base directory. Does anyone know of a way
to tell Xerces to use the legacy script's base directory? Is there another
way to fix my problem?

Thanks,
Brian

ps - I cannot edit the legacy script or upgrade Ant to 1.6 and use the
import task...