ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AntDoc fails under JDK 1.5
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:07:02 GMT
> I am trying to use antDoc with JDK 1.5, but it doesn't work. I get an error
> (see below). Do I have to install another JDK version in order to get it
> work or I have to install specific library?, I am using Ant 1.6.5

This is the Ant list, not the AntDoc list ;-)

> Do yo know about any other similar product?, it seem to me the author is not
> going to mantain AntDoc, but there is no way to mantain the product, because
> there is no information on the web page about the source code. It is a pity,
> because it is very usefull.

Read the messages David. Looks like AntDoc wants to use an XSL 2.0
processor, and the only one I know for Java is Saxon, so it must be in
your path so that the Trax API picks it up ahead of the default XSL
processor of the JDK, which is a 1.0 one only. --DD