ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <>
Subject Re: Question on how to to debug mapper issues
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:08:30 GMT

in most cases I have found that running ant in verbose
or in debug mode by supplying -v or -d options
corresoindingly helps find what is going wrong.

In your case, I can make only the following random
1) Are your java sources located in src/ directly? If
you have some packages than you have to declare
<srcfiles> in the following way:
<srcfiles dir="src" includes="**/*.java"/>
2) I found that using relative locations in "to"
attribute of <mapper> to be tricky. I would rewrite it
a little bit:

<property name="project.classes"
<uptodate property="is.uptodate">
  <srcfile dir="src" includes="**/*.java"/>
  <mapper type="glob" from="*.java"

--- "Brown, Carlton" <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: