ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problems with current working directory and <ant>
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:43:04 GMT
Have you tried playing around with the antworkingdir property in your CruiseControl config.xml
file?  Maybe have it point to your parent directory and then put a sub-directory in the buildfile
property.

marc@mdumontier.com wrote:  Hi,

I've setup my project with cruisecontrol, so that my build.xml gets called
from a parent directory.

The problem is that my unit tests that have relative paths in them all
fail now because the current working directory is not the project root
anymore.

Is there anyway to change directories from within ant? or what would be
the right solution to this problem.

thanks,
Marc Dumontier