ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrei" <and...@netrom.ro>
Subject start jboss task failing after a compile task
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:48:20 GMT
        I have a problem starting jboss when running the following target
sequence "clean compile aa". From my test i observed that jboss start task
fails if there exists a compile target in the build sequence. If i cancel
the build ( CTRL + C ) in the moment when the message "Terminate batch job
(Y/N)?" appears, the start jboss target runs and successfully starts JBoss
The sequence "clean aa" works fine.
Does any body has a logical explanation for my problem?  How can i fix this
problem? There exists an workaround for this?

Here are the targets that i use:

<target name="aa">
    <echo message="jboss.dist= ${jboss.dist}"/>
    <start-jboss conf="default"/>
    <echo message="wait for JBoss to start"/>
    <wait-on-host/>

    <antcall target="test-mytest"/>
    <echo message="Test OK stopping JBoss ..."/>
    <stop-jboss/>
</target>

   <macrodef name="start-jboss">
        <attribute name="conf"/>
        <attribute name="jvmargs"
default="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\java\jboss\lib\endorsed"/>
        <sequential>
            <echo message="Will start the jboss instance localhost with
@{conf}"/>
            <java classname="org.jboss.Main" fork="true" spawn="true"
dir="c:/java/jboss/bin">
                <classpath refid="jboss.boot.classpath"/>
                <jvmarg line="${jpda.cmdline}"/>
                <jvmarg line="@{jvmargs}"/>
                <arg value="-c"/>
                <arg value="@{conf}"/>