ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: webpshere application server 6 , ant and versions of ant
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:58:33 GMT
Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote on 10/25/2005 04:59:44 AM:

> > http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r0/index.jsp?
> topic=/com.ibm.websphere.base.doc/info/aes/ae/rovr_antcmd.html
> >

> there doesnt appear to be any relevant docs there. Are teh tasks not
> exported as a library for taskdef.

I provided that link as a starting point for further research. The
extension tasks that WAS makes available and how to taskdef them is
documented elsewhere in the InfoCenter.

> On a more positive note, I am pleased to see that websphere, unlike
> weblogic renames their version of ant.bat :)

I will pass your approval onto the developers who are responsible for our
bundling of Ant.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer