ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Download set of files under a directory on a HTTP server?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:17:54 GMT
HTTP is not a filesystem. Some webservers may be configured to present a
filesystem-like view when a directory is selected, but that behavior is
not part of the spec.

You may be able to use wget to solve your problem, but in general the
concept of "downloading a directory" simply doesn't exist in HTTP.

JEC
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer