ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <>
Subject Re: How can ant detect it is running on a 64 bit machine?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:34:40 GMT
Here are a couple of ideas:

*use a wrapper script to set a system environment variable, which you can
access with <property env="..."/>
*write a custom task that can make the determination in Java code
*use <script> to write custom logic (don't know if this is realistic - I
don't really use <script>)

Jeffrey E. Care (
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

"Marion, Patrick" <> wrote on 10/13/2005
08:06:06 PM: