ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurie.Gr...@ubs.com
Subject pathelement location
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:37:58 GMT
Hi

To run my main project I currently include all the existing jars using a <fileset />
and include the classes of the subproject that I have changed and eclipse has compiled using
a <pathelement location="....."/>

eg.,	<path id="allClassesCP">
    		<path refid="javaJars"/>
    		<pathelement location="C:/ProjectBuilds/${view.name}/build/${project}/classes" />
		<pathelement location="C:/ProjectBuilds/${view.name}/build/${project}/idl" />
    		<fileset dir="${mainJarDir}" includes="Foundation.jar"/>
    		<fileset dir="${mainJarDir}" includes="*.jar" excludes="Reports.jar"/>
    		<fileset dir="${mainJarDir}/3rd" includes="*.jar"/>
  	</path>

${project} is the subproject. and the 'classes' and 'idl' directories have the route of classes
for that subproject (com/project/...)

I would like to be able to specify on the ant command line -Dprojects="subproj1, subproj2"
and for the 'classes' and 'idl' directories to be included for each of the specified subprojects.
I have tried using * char in the location path to include any classes: C:/ProjectBuilds/${view.name}/build/*/classes
but no success.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Laurie