ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Patel" <Rakesh.Pa...@sharepeople.com>
Subject Specifying build properties
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:59:43 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to specify which build file to use within a target?

I use my local machine for building the war for the development
environment and the production one. The properties are picked up from
build.properties but I have to change this file each time depending on
where I am going to deploy to.

I would like separate tasks, one for each environment, and within the
target specify which property file to use (eg dev.properties,
prod.properties).

Thanks

Rakesh

American Express Investments and American Express Independent Financial Advisers are marketing
names for American Express Financial Services Europe Limited, a separate corporation within
the American Express group of companies.  American Express Financial Services Europe Limited
is authorised and regulated by, and is entered into the register (No. 190853 www.fsa.gov.uk/register/)
of, the Financial Services Authority and a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered
in England No. 3614902. Registered address: 230 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NW. Vat No.
740 4143 68.

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional
or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.