ant-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Hermann" ...@web.de>
Subject Re: Import and Macro Warnings
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:50:55 GMT
On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:22:12 -0400, Alan Gutierrez wrote:

>    Duplicated project name in import. Project mix defined first in
>    /Users/alan/svn/xopen/enfilade/mix/mix.ant.xml and again in
>    /Users/alan/svn/xopen/xstrategy/mix/mix.ant.xml

>    It's hard to imagine why I'd use the import facility if I can't
>    share an imported Ant file between projects.

you have 2 different files (though they have the same content), which is the
problem.

solutions:
 1. start the subant in a new java process
 2. do something like this:

<property name="mix.home" location="./mix"/>
<import file="${mix.home}/mix.xxx.xml"/>
<ant dir="other/dir" ... />

and use the same code in the subant build.xml, so that mix.home is always the
same during one ant run.

Ciao, Jürgen